HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TIMESHEET SYSTEMS?
Excellent system for every organization where a significant size of the team working in a distributed and collaborative arrangement of project implementation and governance setup. One member assigned to multiple projects leads to complexity in accurately managing the daily feed of timesheet entries against each project and underlined tasks.
Ease of feeding timesheet entry is the only key to achieve simplicity in further governance. This tool comes bundled with a simple and easy to use mobile app for iOS and Android phones. All features are listed below.
- Manage CLIENT, PROJECT, RESOURCE, TASK, DEPLOYMENT, and RATE
- Analyze the gap PROJECT COST vs PROJECT REVENUE
- MOBILE APP for making daily timesheet entry
- MULTI-CLIENT and MULTI-VENDOR model of resource management
- Multi CURRENCY support
- Resource deployment for a limited time period
- Client wise COST calculation based on resource deployment
- Profile wise RATE CARD management and enforcement
- SOW enforcement while collecting timesheet entry
- Resource UTILIZATION chart
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS?
- Are you working on a project in which the team consists of members from multiple vendor/supplier companies? If yes, how do you collect timesheet entries on a daily basis?
- Are you using an excel sheet for managing timesheet entries for your resources? If yes, how much time and effort does it take to collect hours from all vendors or resources and submit a consolidated report to your manager?
- Are you able to compare actual hours of efforts your resources are putting in projects with hours being billed to your clients?
- If you are a client and multiple supplier companies are engaged with you on T&M / Managed Service model, how do you make sure that resources are not over / under utilized?
- If you are a client for some vendors and are also a vendor for some clients, do you use a single platform to manage timesheet entries for both sides of engagement?
- How do you manage to analyze location-wise revenue being generated on a daily basis?
- Do you have a dependency on your team members to build, compile and present all key reports to you on a weekly / monthly basis? Do you think you wish to access all such reports in real-time?
- Is information security a big concern to you and you wish to have all information to be secured in your own data center?